We have no limit for creative work submissions. We only ask that they are significantly different from one another, and that suites of poetry or artworks are grouped together as one submission.
- Written Work: Up to 1500 words (Submit as Word Doc)
- Poetry: A maximum of three poems (Submit as Word Doc)
- Artwork/Photography: No more than a suite of 3 images in a single series (Scanned if possible)
- Music: no more than five minutes.
Read Before Submitting:
- ScratchThat will only consider previously unpublished content.
- We ask that if your piece has been rejected, please only submit the piece again if it has been significantly reworked.
- Each chosen submission will go through our editorial and copyediting teams before they are uploaded or printed with ScratchThat.
- ScratchThat will not publish work with disrespectful language. Do not include racist, sexist, homophobic or bigoted content unless the theme is destroying that discrimination.
- Profanity, sexual content, and nudity (in artwork) can be included but must be appropriate for the magazine. All work will be evaluated for suitability.
If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com